Saturday, March 17, 2007

Today is so boring....

I realli cannot stay home....

So bored....

ITZ MAKING ME FAT....

Eating all for delicious fats....

Lucking for me....

I when out with me mother....

For "quality mother & son" time....

When to Topman....

Damn It....

I cant find my waistcoat anywhere.....

Shitties....

Look at some of the suits.....

Very nice....

Price???

Also very nicee.....

( CRY )

Changed my hairstyle again....

Dunnoe whether nice or not....

DONT CARE....

School starting on 16 Apr....

Very soon....

Made some friends alreadi....

Orite lah the skool....

Byk pompuan.....

WOW!!!!

Going to register on the 23rd....

Tak sabar....

I think my brain is rusty....

dusty....

Maybe rotten already....

Hahaha....

Been trying to study my maths....

Wow....

Improve a lot....

THANKS TO CASHIERING....

Muahaha....

man.....

I miss those at the shop....

Wonder if they're alrite....

Hahaha....

Klah till here....

Nothin to say alreadi....

No comments: