Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally...TIME!!!

Finally...

I have time to blog...

Seems i been in lost touch with myself over this past few days....

I'm hailed as a workerholic....

Can't denied that...

No time for friends....

Soree guys...

No time for family....

Soree mum n dad....

No time for my gerl....

Soree sayang....


This pass few months....

My life had revolve around work and work....

I guess....

In the real world...

Money matters....

You can never survive without them....

It been a tough 3 months with Giordano....

Been goin through hell....

Not my collegues...

They are great....

But customers....

There were good ones....

And there are the bitches n bastards that their parents had made them into....

Goddamn them all...

So....

Now i felt the real world....

Its really hard....

Any mistake done....

Your on your own.....


So word of advice....

Only trust yourself and your family...

Cause sometimes....

They're the one who will help you....

When nobody's there....


Cheers guys....

No comments: