Thursday, March 15, 2007

So confuse with life....

I don't understand....

Sometimes....

Education don't mean anything for me....

Sometimes....

Politics don't mean anything for me.....


A 17 year old struggling to be a 21 year old....

Tough job....

Too bad....

What to do....??

I'm on my own....

Sometimes when you get slammed to the ground....

You get up....

And if you fall again you get up...

You try again....

I'm goin through a period....

Where i'm gonna get rich...

Or....

Die trying....

I find that life have no purpose....

unless you set your goals....

You have no goals....

If you don't dream....

You have no dreams....

If you have no guts....


I'm out to prove people....

I ain't stupid...

You can hit me...

Spit at me....

But i'm gonna get up....

And one day....

You'll the name " SKA 4 LiFe "

And you'll know its me....

No comments: