Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hello!

Today...
So wet!!
Very wet wet weT day...
Haha...

When to pickup yayang at her school today
Met Adeq Shasha too
Then go makan at a coffeeshop around there....
Hahaha...
My hair was dripping water like a pipe...
Ate chicken rice....
Like that was the best chicken rice i ate for months...

Then when too walk around Marina Square...
Saw Eve there...
OMG...
That face can haunt someone...
Oah...
Who's eve??
She's my Ex Area Manager...

Hahaha
When home...
So f***ing angry...
The house so messy....
Wow i'm worst then my mom...
'Clean Freak'
So end up mopping and vacuuming the floor....
Then do the bloody dishes....
Wow...
Now i know how my mother felt...

Can't wait for saturday...
My bro owe me a suit...
Hahaha...
There's a warehouse sale at Tanjong Pagar...
So check it out PEOPLE!!

Got a long term goal now...
Wanna buy myself a vespa...
LX 150 to be more detailed...
So beautiful...
I love vespa...
Its so cool...
Yet so suttle...
Haha...
Not to fast...
So my mom wont be worried...
Price??
Shud be around $8000 below....

Hahaha...
Well till here folks...
Cheers

No comments: